• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MQ2Slave help. (1 Viewer)

xdrymartini

RedCents
Tried using it as I thought it was explained. Have MQ2Slave loaded for both toons, have ToonA set as master for ToonB (on ToonB did /addmaster ToonA). Tried the following syntax from ToonA to ToonB:

/tell ToonB /cast 1

or

/tell ToonB /target ToonA
/tell ToonB /follow

Nada...

It shows up in ToonB's Tell window, but doesn't execute the command.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you.

Just checked again, and there is no automatically generated .ini like there is supposed to be after I load the plugin and do /addmaster the first time. Assumption is that it is supposed to be in the same folder as MQ2Slave.dll. Any recommendations? Can I make my own? If so, how should the header at the top look?

[what here?]
master1=ToonA

??

Thank you again...

Ok, do a couple of things, unload the plugin, then load the plugin, do addmaster name then removemaster name. now look in your mq2 folder for a file called mq2slave.ini
once you find that you can do addmaster name for each of your toons. to update the slave plugin you'll need to unload it on all of your toons then load it back up.

If you look at your macroquest.ini, under alias you probably have:
"/addmaster=/echo AddMaster"

I'm not sure what this alias is there for, but that's the cause of your problems. Also, for some strange reason /addmaste name seems to work. (note the r is missing).

MQ2Slave help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back