• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - MQ2Nav - Mesh for "crystalshard" (Rain of Fear version Crystal Caverns) (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,097¢
Hello all,

Does anyone have a solid mesh for this zone? I can't path from the EW zone in to the city area. It's broken somewhere and I can't find it on my mesh (/nav ui, show mesh) to drop waypoints around it. I also generally hate moving around this zone as well, so that doesn't help.

Yeah, so I've been doing walkable areas. Also changed actor radius from 2.0 to 1.8 to widen some of the paths. I did a lot of connectors, especially around the bridge area, and after rebuilding / saving / reloading was able to path to one of the EW zones from the city. SUCCESS!

I did a thing! It works pretty well now!
Those damn 3-inch steps were a serious problem. And there's a rock formation which could be improved because guys get stuck going one direction of it (strafing 2 feet to the left fixes it)

Attachments

• crystalshard.navmesh
    418.8 KB · Views: 5
Request - MQ2Nav - Mesh for "crystalshard" (Rain of Fear version Crystal Caverns)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back