• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Mq2mission? (1 Viewer)

I don't think the mission sniffer works, however you can still request the same missions from the MQ2TDoN list and MQ2Mission list. *And it is up to date*

Last edited:
I did search and that is the one I have. Like turk said the sniff portion doesn't work. I did fail to test it to see if it would still get a mission though.

Last edited by Devlin : 07-03-2006 at 02:45 AM

There has been a patch since then and I belive Tone once gave a warning about using this type of plugin if it wasn't properly updated. Since it sends packet info to the server if it were not working properly it could setup a redflag for your account.

Mantisknight said:
Since it sends packet info to the server if it were not working properly it could setup a redflag for your account.
/sigh. How do you think it worked to begin with? Sending a packet to the server. Same theory for many other great plugins. If you're concerned about being able to sniff or send packets, then don't use this. Otherwise, it works fine.

You know I simply asked a question. I admited to not actually testing the version I had once the watch function didn't seem to work, and then gave a reason why I was cautious to use the current version I had. Not once did I say I wouldn't use it nor that someone would be an idiot for using it. I actually still use the watch function and needed it.

Each mission has a code. Some have more than one depending on if it scales to compensate for average level. You use /mission code to get that mission from anywhere. /watchmission lets you find out what code the mission your getting is.

Mq2mission?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back