• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

MQ2Melee special attack range (1 Viewer)

ShadowVax

RedCents
I'm new to mq, I'm basically looking for an autokicker. I downloaded mq2melee with jigs21's compile, set it up as best as I could figure but I can't seem to set a range for special attacks to trigger.

It DOES auto kick while attacking, but only if I'm VERY close to the target. Is there a way to set this to work in max melee range?

can use this if you want, will kick if it is up whenever you have auto attack on, it will spam you if you are out of range though.

Rich (BB code):
Sub Main
:loop

/if (${Me.Combat}) {
      /if (${Me.AbilityReady[Kick]}) /doability Kick

}
    /goto :loop

ShadowVax said:
I'm new to mq, I'm basically looking for an autokicker. I downloaded mq2melee with jigs21's compile, set it up as best as I could figure but I can't seem to set a range for special attacks to trigger.

It DOES auto kick while attacking, but only if I'm VERY close to the target. Is there a way to set this to work in max melee range?

You can set range to npc. Looks like you out of range of the mob. usualy /stick 15 or 10 lets all special attacks fire. as a bst 15 works perfect

As far as makeing it max melee that is serverside and cant be tampered with.

MQ2Melee special attack range

Users who are viewing this thread

Back