• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MQ2Melee question (1 Viewer)

pwaggs

RedCents
Trying to use it for Flying Kick, but it doesnt seem to work.

/melee Flyingkick=on

gives me a response in the MQ2 window, however Flying kick never goes off

Do you need to use the /melee command every fight?

Thanks for the help.

I'm having some problems aswell with this plugin. I need to do kick, feralswipe, and pet assist and when i put them to = on it never works, even if i set it to kick only it still doesnt work and it is the updated version.

I use this plugin as well. Using correctly (starting with /killthis ) I have issues with it not taunting (yes Taunt is on).

Im also trying to figure out how to make a holyshits to keep my ranger Innate Camo up when not in combat (Hide works but want to get IC to work instead).

I'll play around with it and if I dont have any luck, I'll head over the the MQ2 forums and post there as well.

I guess I used the wrong verbaige. They Taunt combat ability key is "Ready", and in fact /melee reports Taunt="On" {OK}. The combat ability window has the taunt button on it, it just never gets activated.

There's a mq2melee.ini file where you can set a lot of variables. Also, check the Macroquest Wiki page for MQ2Melee, it is very helpful.

I had a hard time setting it up for my warrior as well, and for some reason the first few times I tried it, it didn't want to engage. Keep trying, and make sure your ini file is set up.

"Im also trying to figure out how to make a holyshits to keep my ranger Innate Camo up when not in combat (Hide works but want to get IC to work instead)."

Holyshits only work during combat, not passive.

Oh! Be sure to set your melee range.
I have had times where a fresh compile defaults to melee range of 0 (altho I think this was a bug that has been fixed). Since you can never be within range of 0, melee wouldn't fire. I think the command is /melee melee=20 (if you want your attack melee range to be when you are within 20 of your target).

MQ2Melee question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back