• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

mq2melee problem with bard (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,463¢
My bard seems to always sit down when I attack a mob while mq2melee is active. The plugin works great with my warrior. Is there a parameter that I need to change or add so my bard will simple attack the mob and stick, without first sitting down? I don't mind manually activating the songs as long as he continues fighting.

Add, my beastlaord does the same thing, it seems to have smoething to do with the /stick command.

Last edited:
Sounds like it thinks the mob is dead. Because my bst only sits when tey are dead. Post the melle ini for the 2 classes. that way we can better help you.

On a side note what other plugins/macs are running at the time

The problems seems to hav egone away, which is nice but I still wonder what caused it. I do not believe I did anything to change the set-up, other then to turn off the plugin. Here are the ini files:

beasty
[MQ2Melee]
enrage=1
facing=1
infuriate=1
kick=1
melee=1
petassist=1
petmend=20
petrange=75
plugin=0
pothealover=0
resume=20
slam=1
stickrange=75
version=4.752

bard
[MQ2Melee]
enrage=1
facing=1
forage=0
infuriate=1
melee=1
petmend=20
petrange=75
plugin=0
resume=20
stickrange=75
version=4.752

Well after fooling around with things for a while I have found that the problem seems to reside in my computer and not with the plugin. I run a trader and leave the computer on most of the time. If I have problems with the melee plugin, doing a complete computer restart, always seems to correct the problems :)

OMG my bard was doing the same thing when I first tried it last week. If it happens again I will post my ini if it is stilll sitting down. That was very frustraiting.

mq2melee problem with bard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back