• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MQ2GhostKill - Still nerfed? (1 Viewer)

Marbury

RedCents
121¢
I saw some sites are posting that they have the new ghostkill plugin, are these fakes or is there a new fix?

Shame about the guides section on Kenetix, seems I cant access it anymore, was learning slowly but was helpful.
Still I only get to play Eq once every six months or so, and can't afford the subs at the mo, so no biggy.
Nice work on the new Ghost Abyss,
peace all. be back in a few months.

HA!

Abyss has you beaten there, if you're trying to get it cheaper...you are required to tell him the names of the characters you want it for in advance.

Works great, I love it, key to remember is that it does not increase your dps. If you do not have the dps to beat the regen of the mob this will not allow you to kill it...

Only problem is if you are not a ranger with endless Quiver its a waste of money.

It only uses your abilities and not your melee. If thats the case you can use the ghost that has been posted and use the beg.mac and just replace beg with your ability you want to use in rangers case just hit autofire and take a nap. Thats what i did anyway with my monk and it worked just fine. Only thing is have you ever tried to Flying kick a mob to death? its long tedious and quite honestly not worth the risk.

Perhaps if he had the true ghostkill it would be well worth the money. I paid Cronic $125 for true ghost killing excitement. Would honestly be willing to pay that amount for the true ghost kill again as long as it used melee attacks as well.

MQ2GhostKill - Still nerfed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back