• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MQ2Ghost? (1 Viewer)

Spunge16

RedCents
520¢
Sorry if for whatever reason the previous post has been deleted , or im more tired than i thought?

I saw that Ghost was working again , and its rekindled my wish to play EQ for a little bit , not caring about the ban hammer as such

Im not so hot at hacking , compiling and other stuff , but i can make sigs :P So if anyone can help me there in line for one if they want!

Btw hi EQ gang once again :P

Admins nuked the Ghost thread because it was way out of line for how we should be treating people on the forums.

i can understand threads like that getting outta hand though to be honest

Cheers for reply and thanks Mik :D

Got my self a new account with no chars , so gonna go on and see how quickly i can level up.

Hopefully i can get a ranger to a high enough level to get use of ghostkill :)

Spunge16 said:
Sorry if for whatever reason the previous post has been deleted , or im more tired than i thought?

I saw that Ghost was working again , and its rekindled my wish to play EQ for a little bit , not caring about the ban hammer as such

Im not so hot at hacking , compiling and other stuff , but i can make sigs :P So if anyone can help me there in line for one if they want!

Btw hi EQ gang once again :P

welcome back and yes he does make great signatures ......

Luclin - I can PL you if needed. I have alot of toons including; Shaman, Druid, Bard, Cleric... Good buffs, great DS and stuff. :D

Send me a private message. <3

thez said:
Wow, eldur...even if that isn't him...
Aye. Why would you even think of posting a name. What would you do if someone found out who you were. It wouldnt be hard. NEVER POST A NAME /sigh

Last edited by a moderator:
MQ2Ghost?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back