• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MQ2Gate (1 Viewer)

I'm sure you can find one, but it'd be a quick way to get your character suspended/banned. If you check the RedQuest compile post(it is quite easy to find as it's the one at the top of the EQ1 Strategies & Cheats page, and, presumably, the one you clicked to download MQ2 on), you will find out the information on active hacks and how dangerous they are to use right now. Remember that "Search" is your friend, and will help keep you from asking questions that have been answered numerously by others.

Aye MMO has gate and warp. Been using it now for 6 days and no ban or suspension yet. Then used the new GK plugin and was banned in 2 hours (well used it for 2 hours in an instance and next day was suspended) Now i dont go crazy with warps or gates but i still have not used it on my main. ill give it another week or so then start on my main

MMO dont have a posted gk.

Warp is as safe as warp can be Im assuming, been testing it extensivly only in zones where I am alone, to be sure if I am suspended its due to the detection and not another player seeing me.

They also just put out a workin piggyzone, gate, fade. As far as a working GK, they havent had one posted since atleast before the last patch. There isint even a working gk in lifetime.

Z, I knew he had one, didnt know if he wanted his name public as to not get a ton of PM's and people asking for it. Thats why I said they didnt have one posted ;)

Well, I would assume that since he was asking on this board, he would be asking if Redguides has a new gate, and as far as I know, it doesn't. And in that case, referring him to the RedQuest compile thread would be the correct thing to do so he could find out the latest as far as what's available here. So I answered his legit question with a legit answer.

But it is good to hear that someone has cracked the problem and working code is being used by someone. Gives me hope that it won't be long before a version is available for the rest of us.

Last edited by a moderator:
bama75 said:
Well, I would assume that since he was asking on this board, he would be asking if Redguides has a new gate, and as far as I know, it doesn't. And in that case, referring him to the RedQuest compile thread would be the correct thing to do so he could find out the latest as far as what's available here. So I answered his legit question with a legit answer.

But it is good to hear that someone has cracked the problem and working code is being used by someone. Gives me hope that it won't be long before a version is available for the rest of us.

I'm not so sure about that. Who do we have left who is dev? We lost TheZ and he was the last person who was doing much with movement packet/struct.

I've heard there are a couple of people here working on it, but their names were not released, so who they are, or if it was even a true statement, is more than I can say. But yeah, theZ has retired from EQ, so he's out. TP I've heard is out too.

MQ2Gate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back