• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

MQ2Gank anyone (1 Viewer)

[email protected]

banned
BANNED
RedCents
Anyone have a updated MQ2gank , the old one i couldent seem to get going, i couldent target the ground spawns anyone got a updated one and can throw the commands in , 7.3 has it but i updated mq2pax with thez's and i dident think it has it

The Redquest MQ2Pax was originally written (well, put together) by me. The source is exactly the same, except that I added a few commands in. Gank is most definitely in there.

sshadow said:
Ok tryed in Kale few hours ago and I picked up 2 box's with just /itemtarget then /gank.. the 3rd time I did /itemtarget it targeted an item but the CTD when /gank was used. I am all up to date redguides and theZ.
I've used /gank maybe a dozen times in the last few days, of which 2 or 3 have ctd'd.

So its definitly an intermittent thing.

RaidNazi said:
I've used /gank maybe a dozen times in the last few days, of which 2 or 3 have ctd'd.

So its definitly an intermittent thing.

Tried five times today to use gank as a test, all five were auto CTD. /itemtarget was working fine though.

Anthrax

Info: Redquest 7.3, Latest Goodies pack.

Plugins Running:
mq2labels=mq2labels
mq2itemdisplay=mq2itemdisplay
mq2custombinds=mq2custombinds
mq2exchange=mq2exchange
mq2map=mq2map
mq2chatwnd=mq2chatwnd
mq2eqbugfix=mq2eqbugfix
mq2moveutils=mq2moveutils
mq2vanguard=mq2vanguard
mq2xptracker=mq2xptracker
mq2cast=mq2cast
mq2rez=mq2rez
mq2rwarp=mq2rwarp
mq2pax=mq2pax
mq2melee=mq2melee
mq2instancekill=mq2instancekill
mq2fps=mq2fps

Last edited:
About 1 in 10 I get disconnected. Once I think I tried to do them back to back too fast.

The second time I was in the process of destroying a stack of items I didn't want. (I had used a hotkey and mac beg to automate it.)

MQ2Gank anyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back