• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2DanNet

Plugin - MQ2DanNet (2 Viewers)

For reference, both toons have this interface selected with the arrow

Attachments

• dannet.png
    dannet.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 1
fyi cmp, that is your "local" ip addy, no one can access.find y ou based on those ips.

No VPN. But the alt is on a VM. Does that affect it even if they're on the same interface? It seems to recognize it to an extent. Because it shows the correct group under /dnet info. Char #2 shows the group leaders name.
VM usage for eq is something dbg takes action against, i'd recommend not doing that

I've searched around and can't find what I'm looking for so maybe someone can help.

I'm trying to make a dannet macro to tell a single char to cast a specific spell, in this case Mes. I was thinking /dge (char name) /cast 4

This obviously isn't working. How can I give a command to one char?

Thanks!

I had this problem over a year ago when I moved to a new computer. Alas, I have moved to a new computer again and am having the same problem. Dannet is not discovering other accounts that are logged into the same computer. /dnet info only returns the name of the character that typed the query, plus the zone, class, group, etc. Unloaded and reloaded Dannet.

I know I haven't provided a lot of details, but I would appreciate some guidance on what I am missing (again). Last time I uninstalled the Killer Network App and everything was fine. This computer doesn't have that app.

Hello,

I am having an issue with one toon not responding to /dex, /dgge commands.

Currently running 6 toons on the same network/ separate pcs and only one is not responding to /dex commands.

checked /dnet interface and all toons are set to same channel = ethernet.

please advise.

I know you can structure a dannet query in Lua like dannet.query(name, "Me.FreeInventory", dannet_delay). My question is, for the query part of this, could the target 'name' return the value of a locally stored setting for that client? So kind of like dannet.query(name, report_local_setting, dannet_delay)? Or do queries have to be mq data (per the wiki "A query is simply a normal TLO access from the perspective of the peer with the external")?

is there a way i could turn all chars to not burn on, then turn it back on through dannet? im just a simple fellow and usually am on chase or grind most of the time, being able to time the burn on my most hated mission heroes forge would be sick.

Hey guys, I mess around with a lot of toons sometimes (100+), and I can't get them all to connect to a single Dannet server. They seem to connect to 2-3 different ones for some reason. Is there some way around this? I've tried Mq2eqbc, but that doesn't seem to work for me either. Any ideas?

Plugin - MQ2DanNet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back