• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MQ2CorpseLoot (1 Viewer)

Anonarmy

RedCents
About the corpse hack:

Seems Abyss posted it in Level 1 on KenetixEQ.com.

Abyss: Yes the Corpse Hack you have all been seeing was indeed made by me.

Download it from, http://www.kenetixeq.com/MQ2CorpseLoot.dll

Once you have downloaded, log on EverQuest when you get to the character select screen, type /plugin MQ2Corpseloot load

Now once its loaded type the following commands (In the character select screen)

/corpsehack
/memcheck1
/memcheck2
/memcheck3

If you don't type all 4 of the above commands it will not work.

Now you can create a Level 1 character with any name, even if the name is taken by another user.

Now just log on, if that person has a corpse you can loot it, or curse in OOC/shout and get him banned or whatever endless possibilitys.

*P.S*: It doesn't work due to todays patch 9/22, I am working on another version and yes its Level 3.

This hack in its current form after the patch will allow you to make the character but you cannot see it/log on once you are back at the char select screen.

Reason why I am posting this is that, it still might be possible to do some things with it in its current state.

Last edited:
Bah!

I was hoping this was a plugin to lootall your corpse with one button.

Not a sleazy, griefing Kenetix hack.

This would be a nice hack if people didn't use it to be complete ass hats. You could use it to trade NO TRADE items by dieing with an item and then looting everything but that item. Now your buddy can create a level one toon with your name and loot that item off you and do the /docrack pimpshared on crack to give to his main.

But no we have losers that want to go fuck other people and by looting there corpses and cause them nothing but trouble. Keep doing this ass hats and I'm sure Sony will do everything they can to stop even the littlest hacks with MQ.

Sorry, but something like this needs to be stopped. Think about it. Alot of you think this could be useful. I guess in the right context, maybe it can. What happens though, when you log on one day after running an afk macro and know you have to go get your corpse only to find it gone or cleaned out. So much for all the time, qvic gear you spent eternity getting. Not to mention the stacks of plat in your bank along with everything else. So now you end up with someone running around looking for afk macro'ers so he can get a name to make his new toon.

I agree. I don't like that this is out there. On the other hand, it would make a useful was to transfer no drop. I would love to see the code on this plugin.

yeah it has alot of possibilities on the personal side to use... trade no drop between accounts...

but it is something that should never ever go public.. too much room for the asshats .. it could become a reason for sony to crack down even harder on mq2 and the back doors it uses

I agree with everyone else on this... this is just a blatantly dangerous plug-in so you can rip the average joe off. It should not even see the light of day.
I, for one, don't mind ripping off SoE in-game if I ever get a chance, but if some poor 10 year old kid logs on and finds all his/her shit gone because some asshat used this plug-in.... well, thats just a no go for me!! :mad:

The careful user would use it for there own uses and not rip others with it... and then you get absolute f---king idiots that have no brain and the intellect of an amoeba!!!
Hey, maybe they could write a macro that checks all the names of corpses in a zone so that u can quickly make a bunch of toons for the purposes of ripping these off...I DONT THINK SO !!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
Kick this one in the crapper where it belongs!!
This is one patch that needed to happen!

edit: Apologies to all out there, but this made me become a red-eyed monster!! First time I have used any bad language at all that I can remember here :( :o

Last edited:
No need to apologize Mikky. This plugin makes most everybody pissed cause of stupid people and pricks using it.

The new version has been added to the level three access of the above site and works for Everquest again. There are only like 7 people with level 3 access in that site so hopefully there not "asshats" as Mikiky so happly put it. :cool:

I think you need to submit cheats/hacks/stuff to gain "points"... get enough points, gain the higher level stuff, hence, all the good stuff from here has been posted there in hopes of gaining points (all the good stuff from here is probably level 3 for there anyways and you gain access to the stuff you submitted anyways ROFL) :p

someone get the DLL and pm me..

I want to use it to transfer some no trade gear

it would be for personal use only

ps i am not an asshat 8-)

Ditto. Seriously, if anyone has it, I need to transfer ONE no drop item I've been keeping on my buddies account for a LONG time.

This may be the only chance I get to getting it. My main isn't in a raiding guild, so I'll never get a chance at this drop. My buddy, who has it on him, is. =)

So if someone has it, please pm me. I will delete it as soon as I get the one item. Just look at my posts. I'm a paranoid S.O.B

Rotflol.

Thanks

Mikiky said:
I think you need to submit cheats/hacks/stuff to gain "points"... get enough points, gain the higher level stuff, hence, all the good stuff from here has been posted there in hopes of gaining points (all the good stuff from here is probably level 3 for there anyways and you gain access to the stuff you submitted anyways ROFL) :p

I highly doubt that. If you read KenetixEQ level system you will find packet plugins are lvl 3, the only packet type plugins on this site are open/csum/gank and those are posted in level 2 on KE (which takes like 1 updated offset to get into, I have access) and thats becuase its posted all over the net and he was tired of getting submissions about it.

So yea, you can only imagine whats in Forever-hacking lvl 4, and kenetixeq lvl 3 *The packet lvls* =/

only thing fh and ken has that is usefull now is working zone and gate. But it will probley be leeked to all again in the near future. They have other stuff but all useless to me so I dont mention it here.

jackass said:
only thing fh and ken has that is usefull now is working zone and gate. But it will probley be leeked to all again in the near future. They have other stuff but all useless to me so I dont mention it here.
well share the love. If you do not want to post it under your name just send it to one of us to post.

zone is posted here silly cosmic posted it works just was crashing my mq cause I hosed myself I got it working fine now.

other stuff is like real ghost sorces join any group or raid plugin and kick anyone out of a raid. just plain old stupid stuff.

Still looking for the working dll for this.

Pm me.

And willing to donate for working current dll.

Im thinking that someone should get a hold of this plugin and let the few of us who use this website like a bible, use it. PM or email. Would be stupid to post it, that way anyone who pays $5 could get it and send it all over the web...Just my 2 cents.

Now that I think about it, this plugin shouldn't even exist. There are so many possible ways that folks who are @$$holes and idiots could get ahold of this, its not even funny. Though I realize that there are those of use that would use it strickly for personal use and not screwing people out of there stuff. I would like to have it, so I could trade out some ubah gear to my other account. BUT it would be in the best intrest of everybody that plays EQ, hacker or not, that this plugin be destroyed ASAP. Just my opinion, but I'm sure there are others that agree.

using this DLL for malicious actions is so fucking tracable and banable it isn't even funny.

I'm not sure sony can track it without a /petition: somebody stole my shit

Anyone who uses this for griefing purposes or to steal someone's gear who has not consented is ASKING TO GET BANNED.

If the hack was leaked more assholes would be banned. If the hack was leaked, many folk who would use it for personal use/gain would be fine as long as they didn't fuck over people with it.

Ive always wondered what the stuff in KEQ and FH lvl's 3 and 4 were, if their nothing special thats cool, i was just plain ol curious, i was thinking they had stuff like, Mellee a mob from any distance or spell distance type stuff, but that stuff is all server side... right? or are they just nicely kept for the few status quo..?

Its not really that Trackable P....GMs fucked up and actually thought the person looted his corpse P

Supposably KE level 3 is Like Candy Land...

Anonarmy said:
Supposably KE level 3 is Like Candy Land...

I just hope its not candy land for a bunch of freaking RETARDS!

The old saying "power corrupts" is useful to remember here.... the more you have, the more you want to do.... especially when brainless n00bs get a hold of it!!!

KE is like Forever-Hacking without the unreasonably high requirements for advancing. I heard they even booted Lax out of Level 3 because he didn't "contribute" to the community. (Hello teaching kint how to make DoCrack, being Lead Programmer for MQ2 and making the Map plugin)

lvl 3 kenetix has good stuff. course the guys arent morons either. you copy paste something they'll end up banning you. also its a flame rich environment so if your gonna ask question which have been answered dont go there. lvl 3 has lots of goodies....

Mikiky said:
The old saying "power corrupts" is useful to remember here.... the more you have, the more you want to do.... especially when brainless n00bs get a hold of it!!!

Hence why good plugins and exploits don't get posted here.

Last edited:
MQ2CorpseLoot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back