• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

mq2combat (1 Viewer)

mrtyler

RedCents
I used a temp mq2 lastmonth that had mq2combat plugin, was woundering where i can get it, and if i can will it work with the compiles here that soul made? This was great for when inviting 2 and 3 box toons, bot to have to switch over and hit follow after they have been invited. any help will be wounderful.

Thanks in advance

Mrtyler

Thanks a ton you 2, I love this plugin and wasnt sure how i was going to compile it. I do have access to the VIP forums but no programs to compile. This is going to add to smok's awsome mq2 compile. Thanks for saving my ass yet again all.

Mrtyler

look at the decription you get when you follow the link in the 2nd post....

EDIT: Ok if you don't have vip, I see no harm in posting a DESCRIPTION from VIP, if I'm doing something wrong someone tell me....but here it is
First, a little about it...

When attack is pressed, it'll check the distance you are from the mob. if you are within xxx distance, it'll /stick to the mob (if /combat stick on). It will press your combat abilities based on the ones you set (Bash, Taunt, Kick). Up to 10. If a mob enrages or infuriates, it'll turn off attack or back off the mob to avoid the rampage.

If assist is set, it'll assist the assist until it gets a valid target and that targets hps are <= your setting before attacking.

If follow is set, it'll try to /stick to the person marked to follow if they get so far away from you.

It'll auto accept group invites.

mq2combat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back