• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - MQ2AAspend not working (1 Viewer)

RedCents
6,229¢
I have it set to brute but it isn't buying any AAs at all. I read on another post that the class "Enabled" AA can be an issue so I manually purchased all of those and it still wont buy a single AA.

When I do /aaspend status this is what it shows:

AAspend.jpg

If your AAs are maxxed it won't try to spend until you get another one, so that's one thing to check
Second, try a /aaspend brute now to see if it will just buy them quickly for you
If that works, I have no idea what's going on

If your AAs are maxxed it won't try to spend until you get another one, so that's one thing to check
Second, try a /aaspend brute now to see if it will just buy them quickly for you
If that works, I have no idea what's going on

Definitely NOT maxed out on AA on this toon. I did "/aaspend brute now" and it bought one single AA. So, if I keep typing it in over and over eventually it will spend the AAs one at a time.

I guess as a workaround I could put that in the MQ2Melee to just spam "/aaspend brute now" over and over during combat.

You say it's in brute mode. but did you gain any AA's since you put it in brute mode? It doesn't try to buy AA's until you've gained an AA.

Yes, I had it on starting at like 11 AAs and it just sat there and let me accumulate 230 AAs and didn't do anything at all. Just pegged out at 230 and stayed there wasting XP.

It is annoying that it doesnt work but my workaround is basically getting the job done. I have the MT literally just spamming off his MQ2Melee during combat:

INI:
/if (${Me.AAPoints}>100) /bcaa //aaspend brute now

Not how it is supposed to work but it's getting the job done! lol

Problem - MQ2AAspend not working

Users who are viewing this thread

Back