• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Strategy - Mq2 Safety (1 Viewer)

millertime

RedCents
Hey all,

Towards the end of HOT and the begining of VOA i was going to town with my crew using MQ2. Long story short, i was /gating, /warp etc and just in general being bad even after the warnings.. I also continued to do so well into VOA, almost completing my Alaron language skill x6. Well i kept it off my main (MQ2) (thank god) but lost my cleric and shaman to bans and had had my warrior, enchanter and wiz suspended. Its almost been a year since i lost those accounts and ive since rebuilt my crew a little different but havent used and mq type program. Its been hell. I hate having to control all my toons manually.

I guess my question is this, is it safe to use again? Am I blacklisted since ive been banned/suspended on a few accounts and am i just going to loose a few more accounts if i try again?

Let me know.

Thanks,

Its just the active hacks that got users banned. Now that we have removed them from out compile ours safe to use. But as always using mq2 you can get banned....

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

Strategy - Mq2 Safety

Users who are viewing this thread

Back