• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

MQ2 Latest Zip (1 Viewer)

RedDog

RedCents
I'm putting this here since it seemed the right place to ask a question. If it isn't OOPS!!

As of 2/13 the MQ2 code was changed to support macro and plugin versioning. Are there any plans to update any of the RedGuides compiles to this version? I only ask becase one or 3 of my favorite plugins (some of which are a part of the RG compile as well) have already had updates released (which I would normally compile myself and just add to the RedGuides folder) that require the code from the latest zip.

Just wanted to know before I start going blind trying to do the modifications to make the RedGuides stuff work on my own I so suck at code, or I'd offer to do it and post it myself. Somehow I think any assistance I'd give would be more of a hindrance than a help.

If I have time this afternoon, I'll be updating mine.

The only problem is that there's going to be a patch next Thursday (iirc) when the new expansion is released. So it's a bit of work for 6 (at this point) days of working time.

thez said:
If I have time this afternoon, I'll be updating mine.

The only problem is that there's going to be a patch next Thursday (iirc) when the new expansion is released. So it's a bit of work for 6 (at this point) days of working time.
Yeah I was thinking that as well after I looked at the date. Trying to decide myself if the updated plugins are worth the effort as well. Especially when one of them updates every time the second hand on my watch ticks :P

Mochila said:
Dont update shit. 2/21 patch is breaking everything again :)

Patch days suck, for one it takes tooo damn long to get back into game and it breaks most the damn offsets. But you do realize its the folks like us that make most the patching nessecery :rolleyes:

MQ2 Latest Zip

Users who are viewing this thread

Back