• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MQ2 help (1 Viewer)

Jumjum5

RedCents
20¢
I downloaded mq2 again off the website so I could use it after the patch and all but it keeps saying incorrect version or something like that when I log into EQ. Any idea what I did wrong and how I can fix it?

make sure you use the link zed gave us..
Did you extract to a totally new folder?
or your playing on Euro servers (I had the same problem and these are the senarios Zed gave me and once i re-extracted it to a totally new folder that i made, it worked for me. Good luck, let me know how that goes

HELP PLEASE DON T LET ME CRY.........CAN T LOG TO EQ SINCE LAST PATCH WITH MQ2 RUNNING

Downloaded latest mq2zip file from mq2 website
Extracted it in my mq2 folder overwriting old files
Started mq2
Can t log on EQ

then tried to click on link posted by Zed on 1st page in compiling help for newbies : got error message 4 times can t reach the file

started EQ then MQ2 = EQ crashed

then noticed that the macroquest2.exe file in release folder is still my old file it was not updated with last extract GRGRRRRR

i m getting nervous : i ve been unable to run MQ2 for 10 days now

PLEASE HELP

I guess i need to be re compiled so Zed could you do it PLEASE ...........
you already have my auth codes
Or maybe when the link can be used again ..........

Thks for answer

KOKKOR said:
HELP PLEASE DON T LET ME CRY.........CAN T LOG TO EQ SINCE LAST PATCH WITH MQ2 RUNNING

Downloaded latest mq2zip file from mq2 website
Extracted it in my mq2 folder overwriting old files
Started mq2
Can t log on EQ

then tried to click on link posted by Zed on 1st page in compiling help for newbies : got error message 4 times can t reach the file

started EQ then MQ2 = EQ crashed

then noticed that the macroquest2.exe file in release folder is still my old file it was not updated with last extract GRGRRRRR

i m getting nervous : i ve been unable to run MQ2 for 10 days now

PLEASE HELP

I guess i need to be re compiled so Zed could you do it PLEASE ...........
you already have my auth codes
Or maybe when the link can be used again ..........

Thks for answer

LINKS WORKING FINE AGAIN :D µ
THKS SOOOOO MUCH ZED FOR GREAT JOB YOU RE DOING

MQ2 help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back