• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

mq2 for emu server scorpious s2K ) (1 Viewer)

nadia69

RedCents
i d like to have have an mq2 for play on scorpious 2K server espicialy a no delay or thing to pass no drop iteml )
ty by advance

Last edited:
Re: mq2 for emu server

no one of our big compiler want help on make a mq2 for this ? just warp docrack and map is good too no really need mgk ) very nice place i want to play with it )

I checked for a MQ2 for those two dates,

6/16/04 no matches found, closest ones are 7/18/04, 7/19/04 and 7/28/04
4/2/05 no matches found, closest ones are 3/23/05, 3/28/05, 4/08/05

Doesn't the emu servers run off a Titanium Edition foundation though? I'm getting Titanium's release date as 1/10/06, I see here the closest MQ2 releases to that date are 1/5/06 and 1/18/06. I'll make a compile if you can tell me which release needs to be compiled, otherwise I'd have to go figure out a way to get on EQEmu or something.

yes i use titanium but scorpious use a back patch to it you can even use full instal update and back patch you want the exe for see ?

Well looking inside the EXE it shows :

Rich (BB code):
.text:004CA6E5                 mov     ebx, offset a150939 ; "15:09:39"
.text:004CA6EA                 push    ebx
.text:004CA6EB                 mov     edi, offset aJun152004 ; "Jun 15 2004"

Which they could have just put there to throw you off, like I've heard SoD does? So perhaps there is a build from MQ that might work?

http://www.macroquest2.com/downloads/zips.php

Would probably need to open the zip files and compare it to the open EXE in IDA pro and see if there are offsets that match up. Also would probably need to generate your own eqgame.h I am willing to bet if you can't match any.

Warp/Zone:
Rich (BB code):
.text:0041803E                 push    offset aRepopToHomeAtD ; "repop to home at death"
.text:00418043                 push    dword ptr [eax+1048h] ; int
.text:00418049                 call    sub_4B01CB <--- DoTheZone
.text:0041804E                 mov     ecx, esi
.text:00418050                 call    sub_40F4D8 <----MLPTSC

when i use sod mq2 eq from scorpious crash but not say that wrong mq2 (
i have tried all mq for emu server i found and all say wrong client

Last edited:

You have no idea how much work you're asking for. Someone would need to use your eqgame.exe, match it with other exe's to find out which one it actually is, get the correct zip file, update the offsets, check to make sure that structs work...

If you could post some instructions, or link to another site that has them (backpatcher etc...), I would be interested in trying it again. I played S2k LONG ago when it was first around.

Lol damn, id like to play on S2K again... but no eq titanium.. and i dont feel like buying it, any clue where i can download titanium from? or will the backpatcher work with eqlive?

I made this compile a while ago when I was messing around on those emu servers, this is the MQ2 for Titanium release.

Included plugins
------------------
MQ2Rwarp
MQ2Speed
MQ2Faerune

*Updated, fixed chat window problem, currently fishing around for docrack offsets*

Last edited:
Uyndaio said:
Lol damn, id like to play on S2K again... but no eq titanium.. and i dont feel like buying it, any clue where i can download titanium from? or will the backpatcher work with eqlive?

Linking "warez' and warez-type info is not permissible on RGs. It's only $20 and it's not like it's a damn Microsoft or Adobe product...

mq2 for emu server scorpious s2K )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back