• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MQ window (1 Viewer)

agreed... DO NOT REMOVE THE MQWINDOW!!!!

I have actually seen my mq spam go to this window when I've gotten tells from GM's and not been suspected. However, if they are port sniffing you, they will see your MQ spam if you close out your MQ Window.

Additionally, I aways type my MQ command lines (/warp, /stick, ect...) in this window because it wont be parsed on the server end. CLOSE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

duexe said:
agreed... DO NOT REMOVE THE MQWINDOW!!!!

I have actually seen my mq spam go to this window when I've gotten tells from GM's and not been suspected. However, if they are port sniffing you, they will see your MQ spam if you close out your MQ Window.

Additionally, I aways type my MQ command lines (/warp, /stick, ect...) in this window because it wont be parsed on the server end. CLOSE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Thanks for all the information, after reading all this, I will not be removing this window. Is there a way to use the shift Arrow key to bring the last command back up like u do in eqchat window? Also i am loooking for warp in my mq2 and seems not to be part of the MacroQuest2 Compiled thread, I would like to be able to use plugins but havent been able to compile anything myself. Is there a place I can find plugins easy and then ask for them to be compiled on the board?

Is there a way to use the shift Arrow key to bring the last command back up like u do in eqchat window?

No, its one of the main reasons to not have it in the eqchat window. If you can recall your last command, so can a GM.

MQ window

Users who are viewing this thread

Back