• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tech - MQ unloading upon zoning? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
72¢
I am having an issue with Macroquest. Every time I zone everything goes away. In order to get maps, PluginManager, MQ window etc to come up, I have to close out of MQ and restart it. Anyone have any idea as to what is causing this?

Solution
MQ is not supported on Truebox servers.

Other tools such as MySEQ and IonBC are available for truebox servers.

sounds like you're trying to use MQ on an unsupported, truebox server.

doing so runs the risk of not having the protections that MQ is trying to provide you for supported servers

oakwynd info said:
New TLP Oakwynd - May 24, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. PDT
- This server starts with standard True Box. Only one EverQuest client may be run per computer
- When Omens of War unlocks (June 19, 2024), we will move to a Relaxed True Box. You may have up to 3 clients per computer logged into the server at the same time.
- When The Buried Sea unlocks (April 23, 2025), True Box will be removed.
With previous...
MQ is not supported on Truebox servers.

Other tools such as MySEQ and IonBC are available for truebox servers.

sounds like you're trying to use MQ on an unsupported, truebox server.

doing so runs the risk of not having the protections that MQ is trying to provide you for supported servers

oakwynd info said:
New TLP Oakwynd - May 24, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. PDT
- This server starts with standard True Box. Only one EverQuest client may be run per computer
- When Omens of War unlocks (June 19, 2024), we will move to a Relaxed True Box. You may have up to 3 clients per computer logged into the server at the same time.
- When The Buried Sea unlocks (April 23, 2025), True Box will be removed.
With previous truebox servers that change their restrictions - MQ will be added sometime after "relaxed truebox" is available.

Solution
OK, thank you. I am on Yelinak currently, and Omens opens up on 6/22/2023. This should run properly at that time?
same as the thing i posted for oakwynd and other truebox/relaxed truebox servers.

With previous truebox servers that change their restrictions - MQ will be added sometime after "relaxed truebox" is available.

there isn't a "timeline" or a "on xyz date" for it.

Tech - MQ unloading upon zoning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back