• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MQ Custom UI's (1 Viewer)

unknown405

RedCents
90¢
I remember before I quit EverQuest about 7 or 8 months ago and I used MQ back then, I had a custom UI with the npc's health, level, class, etc. on the target window. I also had several more features including exact health of an npc, exact time left until spells wear off, and more. Anyway, recently I re-registered (forgot my username) to MQ boards, and posted a simple macro to try and help some people out. They banned me for it, I had no idea it was against the rules, it was the autotask macro - and no it wasn't taken from this site before you ask. Anyway, I was looking for custom UI's and found This page. However, all of the UI's at the bottom are on MQ forums, which I am banned from. Could someone compile all of these UI folders into one zip, upload it, and give me a link to download it.

Sorry for the trouble,
UnkNowN

Those UI's aren't even in the VIP section of the MQ boards. Did they IP ban you or just your login? If just your login, delete your temp internet files and cookies then go back. If it's an IP ban, look into setting up a proxy server to connect through which will mask your IP.

I know they're not in VIP section, but I am still banned from the forums. It's an IP ban, and what's the point in going to learn how to set up a proxy server, which I have absolutely NO knowledge of at the moment, when someone on redguides can just compile the templates for me? It's not like I'm asking for an MQ pre-compile, simply put all the template folders into 1 winzip/winrar archive and upload it to rapidshare.com or another site.

Thanks

unknown405 said:
I know they're not in VIP section, but I am still banned from the forums. It's an IP ban, and what's the point in going to learn how to set up a proxy server, which I have absolutely NO knowledge of at the moment, when someone on redguides can just compile the templates for me? It's not like I'm asking for an MQ pre-compile, simply put all the template folders into 1 winzip/winrar archive and upload it to rapidshare.com or another site.

Thanks
Got a buddy or maybe a PC at work or school you can surf from? Just create a new ID from the other location and try that?r

MQ Custom UI's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back