• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - mouse problem NEED HELP (1 Viewer)

afortner87

RedCents
1,110¢
i updated redguides again this morning and on my laptop I am able to login just fine exccept the mouseoverlay is still giving me a problem. The mouseis there on the screen I just cannot see it, like it is behind the EQ window.

How do i fix this issue because i have tried going into the mq settings and enabling and disabling the eq cursor setting but no luck.

this also happens without running mq and only running EQ client

i updated redguides again this morning and on my laptop I am able to login just fine exccept the mouseoverlay is still giving me a problem. The mouseis there on the screen I just cannot see it, like it is behind the EQ window.

How do i fix this issue because i have tried going into the mq settings and enabling and disabling the eq cursor setting but no luck.

this also happens without running mq and only running EQ client

If it happens without running MQ then its a EQ bug, and i'm not sure there is anything we can do to help. Been seeing a lot of people having problems with EQ since this lats patch, especially related to directx 11. Only advice i can give you is to update your drivers and make sure you don't have any third party programs that might be messing with your graphics (like overlays, etc)

If it happens without running MQ then its a EQ bug, and i'm not sure there is anything we can do to help. Been seeing a lot of people having problems with EQ since this lats patch, especially related to directx 11. Only advice i can give you is to update your drivers and make sure you don't have any third party programs that might be messing with your graphics (like overlays, etc)
Yep, all of my drivers are up to date. Runs fine on other pc but not my laptop and didnt have any issues before the update either

Problem - mouse problem NEED HELP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back