• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Mouse pointer not in sync with its actual location (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,604¢
I'm having a strange issue in all of my boxes. After they have been running for a few hours, each instance of EQ will begin to have its pointer not be in sync with where it actually is within the game. If I click out of EQ anywhere else on my computer, its right. This will happen across all instances running. For instance, if I go to try to open a bit I have to move the cursor significantly below the bag, almost on the next slot below it, in order to open the bag. The only thing that makes it usable during these times, is color / shade changes for hovering. that lets me know where the pointer will function, vs where it appears to be on the screen. My video card drivers are up to date. Is this an existing issue with EQ, or am I the only person having similar issues to this?

I'm having a strange issue in all of my boxes. After they have been running for a few hours, each instance of EQ will begin to have its pointer not be in sync with where it actually is within the game. If I click out of EQ anywhere else on my computer, its right. This will happen across all instances running. For instance, if I go to try to open a bit I have to move the cursor significantly below the bag, almost on the next slot below it, in order to open the bag. The only thing that makes it usable during these times, is color / shade changes for hovering. that lets me know where the pointer will function, vs where it appears to be on the screen. My video card drivers are up to date. Is this an existing issue with EQ, or am I the only person having similar issues to this?
Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

You got a digital std bud… lol 😂

Problem - Mouse pointer not in sync with its actual location

Users who are viewing this thread

Back