• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tech - Most pointless computer tool known to man... (1 Viewer)

Ripperjack

RedCents
... a computer tool case for WOMEN!!

td2067.jpg

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=83_266&products_id=4398

What you say? There are women techs?

Yea right... How many women do you know who actually BUILD computers? OK then, of that number, how may are NOT lesbians?... well, there you go.

HOW WILL WIMMINZ BUY THAT WHEN ITZ ON TEH INTERNETZ?

On a more serious note, I'm no pro to computers but those tools look irrelevant to computers.

the only tools in that case that you could actually use when working on a computer... small metal screwdrivers.... tweezers... and, well, very rarely the flashlight. Otherwise the rest is just utter crap.
the screwdrivers i like just because of how they are built. I still have a set of those at home. The tweezers for changing jumpers around, especially the older type that are hard to take out. And the flashlight, well if there's not enough light in the room, why are you working on the computer in THAT room?

Tape Measure for reparing PC? Roflsause....

And duno, but your women hunting is starting to be annoying Ripper, there are womens out there in the world who are not lesb you know..

Again, Ripper? *sigh*

I built mine, and my husbands.

Methinks you've just been around the wrong women.

*edit - though I'd never use that awful pink case.

Methinks you've just been around the wrong women.

Actually, he's just not around women at all...

Day by day, you can just watch RJ get more and more bitter. It's great. I will feel bad for the lesbian/feminist rally he eventually goes postal on though.

Since the merge hes now at 2-4 times attacking girls as lesbians. Dude you have some issues but hey who am I to judge =)

- decker

Well, just try to remember, not all females are like the ones you've come across. Stereotypes don't do anyone any good.

I started working on my own PC years ago because I couldn't afford upgrades and decided it would be much cheaper to just buy the parts and stick them in myself. I researched it online when I upgraded my RAM, and it just built up from there. It's probably pretty safe to assume that's common, for guys and gals.

Thats the problem - when he's in front of his PC, he isn't coming across ANY females. (no, I didn't mean it that way, get your mind out of the gutter). His bitterness is his downfall. No woman will want to be with someone so bitter and self-defeating.

HOW WILL WIMMINZ BUY THAT WHEN ITZ ON TEH INTERNETZ?

On a more serious note, I'm no pro to computers but those tools look irrelevant to computers.

I have actually used everything that is in that kit.

the socket set is for rack rails, usually you'll see the rails mounted with threaded bolts and a nut on the backside.

the flashlight is great for when you don't want to remove the cover completely, and in our server room the lights are kept low.

wire cutters are great for when the network engineers cable tie the cables to the rack and you want to actually run the server when it is pulled out.

the rest are pretty much no brain'rs.

and finally, the pink bag? Well thats so you can make fun of the guy/gal that has it.

-Alatyami

:judge

Agree...that's actually a pretty cool gag gift that wouldn't be used, but wouldn't be thrown away. Then two years later you catch that dude using a pink tape measure!

also the tape measure could be used to measure the size of the window u might want to make in the side of the computer. Its a stretch but ya never know.

Zero!
That remark is pointless, as we all know that girls don't exist on the Internet, Only G.I.R.L's ( Guy In Real Life )!

This begins to be quite annoying.. Just deal with that there are girls on net, if you dont meet them, it doesn't means they doesn't exist.. two of them are living next to me. And no, I wont grab my cam and go take pics for you..

you guys seem to have it all wrong. this is clearly a set of high quality precision tools, made for professionals who demand the very best...while they make a nifty little computer to make their bomb go off. thats all.

I might be tempted to buy this just to sport the pink case. It could provide many hours of laughter (granted, at my expense) and be quite appealing to those "oh so helpless women" that need a geek to rescue them.

Yeah. Hi, I'm Untergraben. :P

I might be tempted to buy this just to sport the pink case. It could provide many hours of laughter (granted, at my expense) and be quite appealing to those "oh so helpless women" that need a geek to rescue them.

Yeah. Hi, I'm Untergraben. :P

This plan only works if you get the Hello Kitty edition of the toolkit. Same toolkit, just a sticker of Hello Kitty on the case.

I tried something like that once. But when people see a big dark guy with a perpetually pissed off/tired look on his face carrying a pink ds/ipod/toolkit and they usually start looking for the little girl that he just robbed.

Tech - Most pointless computer tool known to man...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back