• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Games - Mortal Online (1 Viewer)

EvilHomer

RedCents
21¢
Look in to it. Get on the forums.

Learn it, know it, LOVE it. Because this is going to be the next GREAT game if they stick to their visions.

www.mortalonline.com

Relatively new announcement, so the info available is limited, but the features are amazing:

-FFA PvP
-FULL LOOT. (This deserves caps lock)
-Skill based system that has NO LEVELING but still rewards training with a slight edge in battle. See features page.
-Open world where you can control what happens. Raid bosses only spawn one time but are hard as hell to take down.

The list goes on. Go check it out, my forum name over there is Caoboi. I know it's far from release but I sure as hell will be playing it.

Eh, looks cool, but it also looks just like every other MMO on the market right now, that being AoC, EQ, WoW, VG, etc. All set in a middle-earthish map, with orcs and humans being the prime races.

Personally, I am a geek for that kind of stuff and could play em all if I had the time and money, but at the same time I am itching for something a little different.

Games - Mortal Online

Users who are viewing this thread

Back