• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Monster Missions (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooomx said:
I havent played in a few months does the MM macro still work?

The lavastorm mission wher you go in and hail 10 gnomes has been nerfed. you now need to kill 40 goblins as well. The Xp has been nerfed as well. There are macros for it but it's really nothing good enough to risk afking for anymore, may times you're dying too many times and getting booted from the mission early more than anything, all for 30% of an AA every 45 minutes if you're lucky enough to kill 40 gobs by then.

Honestly the lavastorm mission is rather easy. I have gotten over 100 AA's using this mission and tons of exp (still do to this day when i get bored i go there) Im not using a macro though. We can finish this mission in about 25 minutes for about 103% aa at 70 or to use this place for leveling at lower levels it's about a yellow per mission. If you know where the gnomes are (we've marked all the gnomes on our maps) This mission is rather easy even with 3-4 people. But since you are asking for an afk macro i'm sorry i don't have one. I'm just saying it's not as hard as you think and gives ok exp for me.

Deleted posts because an argument over ownership of a macro and someone posting their old macro that they changed and added their name too.

We're a community if you see someone post a macro that from MQ2VIP or some other website just tell them "Dude, that's posted from ______, they asked for it not to be reposted. Not cool." Don't go accusing them of purposefully stealing content. I've got over 100 macro's in my macro folder I don't know where they all come from and if I accidentally post one that I've changed up and put my name on but was originally posted from elsewhere I would hope someone would be curteous to me.

People should feel able to post their macro's here. Even if it uses code or builds upon someone elses macro.

Locking the thread, like I said in an earlier post, there are some MM macro's floating around, ZippZipp posted one for QueenNokNok (Which uses alot of my old code but doesn't credit me ZOMG!!!), and I swore there was another.

Monster Missions
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back