• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Monster Missions Nerf'd (1 Viewer)

qevlhma said:
Monster missions do not give ANY AA anymore.

All XP goes to the normal bar.

Bye bye LSMM and other MM macros.

Lead Designer Rashere said:
It sounds like its actually forcing your AA slider to 0% XP toward AAs when you enter the mission. Definitely not intentional and we're looking into it.

Rashere

Hopefully this means it wasn't intentional

The Monster Missions weren't really nerfed, they just made them so you couldn't run afk macros in them, They were still nice AA and regular exp for a group of uneven level ranged people if you didn't mind doing some work sitting at your keyboard and not sitting in front of your TV set.

They give 0 AA xp now.

All xp does to the regular xp bar.

Test it out if you like.

I tested the LS one, the SB one and a few others.

I think you have to make sure that your AA XP is turned on. I think I read somewhere that it sets you to 0% aaXP by default now when you zone into a MM and you have to change it.

Per the Dev thread:

I haven't tested this post patch, but you might be still be able to type /alt on 100 (or whatever number you use) after you zone in as a temporary fix.

And:
Sorry about this bug guys, when making a fix for another problem this accidentally made it into yesterday's patch. I think I've properly resolved it and if so it'll go out with our next live patch. Again, sorry about this.

-- Fairan
Lead Programmer, EverQuest Live

Hope that helps

Depends what MM you do.

If you are doing undershore ones I hear they still work.

Lavastorm, etc do not work.. you cannot get AA's.

Those being the ones most people macro... I find it interesting.

As I said.. I tried it after you enter.. it automatically sets it back to 0 AA .. and tells you so.

Please test things before saying they work.

Learningcurve said:
Its supposed to be getting fixed, it is a bug. and the /alt on 100 will work until they fix it next patch I hear

And I said I heard it works.

None confirmed or denied it just got buried under peoples continued posts about the same thing that was just posted.

My way of bumping it back up without folks having to read the whole thread again

Rosk0e said:
Weren't these missions already nerfed?
or does the macro still work for lsmm?

You get some of the work done not all of it. At that point I start another macro that I've been working on to pull and kill the 40 mombs.

Btw 3 rogue bots backstabbing is EVIL!

Monster Missions Nerf'd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back