• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

monk gear? (1 Viewer)

shadowman33

RedCents
70¢
OK, for sh-ts and giggles, I started a monk to goof off with. So far I live playing one. The problem I am finding is I have never seen a class with more "level required" gear in my life. Most of the gear I have come across in the Baz are required lvl and it's a bit tough to twink him out. I have no problem killing most old world raid mobs solo with my main toon, but so far not much monk gear has dropped.

Anyone have some good sudgestions on either sudgested lvl gear or no lvl required gear I can set him up with?

shadowman33 said:
OK, for sh-ts and giggles, I started a monk to goof off with. So far I live playing one. The problem I am finding is I have never seen a class with more "level required" gear in my life. Most of the gear I have come across in the Baz are required lvl and it's a bit tough to twink him out. I have no problem killing most old world raid mobs solo with my main toon, but so far not much monk gear has dropped.

Anyone have some good sudgestions on either sudgested lvl gear or no lvl required gear I can set him up with?
kael Raid! :p or well Kael Single grp i should say :p

Statue of RZ (think its him that drops a nice no rq ALL/ALL back item ... 20AC/100hp ... Barb Hide legs off Aow and Ring of Destruction off Aow ... Fists of Iron in bazaar is good H2H ... anything Wu's is good start too ....

a lot of the great lowbe twink gear, or monk gear in any instance is pretty much scattered around. you can find some nice things like fungi or nice bits and pieces in kunark and luclin.

monk gear?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back