• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funny - monk AA moving mountains (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,453¢
So, today I finally got my monk his level 95 AA's, one of which is Moving Mountains. I have had more on EQ today then in a long time. Pulling mobs from 200 units away right into my lap for destruction has been most amusing. I can't think of a more enjoyable (and efficient) method for pulling mobs back to camp.

Yeah.... I borrowed my friend's 105 monk and I had no idea how to use it so I read all the AAs. I thought, "Oh this Moving Mountains thing must be a great way to pull mobs!" So I did it in Degmar... and it aggro'd mobs UPSTAIRS all of which came running and training the whole group..... Because I didn't have the FD key mem'd. :p

Yeah.... I borrowed my friend's 105 monk and I had no idea how to use it so I read all the AAs. I thought, "Oh this Moving Mountains thing must be a great way to pull mobs!" So I did it in Degmar... and it aggro'd mobs UPSTAIRS all of which came running and training the whole group..... Because I didn't have the FD key mem'd. :p

That makes me think wayyyy back to first Drakkins and using the breathe weapon. Seemed like the thing had a AE agro that covered half the zone.

I just finished leveling and selling a monk lizard and I had SO much fun with him that I made me one! ALL MINE! Tail swiping, mountain movin' bastard!

I just finished leveling and selling a monk lizard and I had SO much fun with him that I made me one! ALL MINE! Tail swiping, mountain movin' bastard!

Razkle:
I am interested in how your monk compares to your wizards for dps. I have recent PL'ed a couple of wizards up. My main monk is level 95 and my best wizard is 91, both with all autogrant AA's. I am finding my wizard dps better then warrior (also 95) but less then monk. although the wizard is catching up to the monk.

I guess the real question is would you trade a wizard for a monk?

i love moving mountains/hates attraction , but what i find really funny if you you use ha to pull a mob then when it is in the air have some do a pushroot aa. like ranger flusterbolt . and that will park the mobs quite a bit further away. not very pratical to use on a regular basis ... but still kinda neat.

Funny - monk AA moving mountains

Users who are viewing this thread

Back