• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Money (1 Viewer)

allpool

RedCents
Hi all i found this about 2 weeks ago not sure if its written anywere else as i only use this site so forgive me if it is and credit to who wrote/found it if it is.

Peopel go on about how u can make money from collecting the shiny's ? ive found that if u have 1 char slot free i know its a bit longwinded and will be a time sink but very short 1 what i do is i go to broker and buy the cinder ore there are 5 types blemished/scuffed/chipped/marred/shattered.

Now these all give reward of a rare when handed in (ie. moonstone xegonite ect.ect) so heres what to do if u haven't guessed already buy up as much as possible for the best price i bout 5 of each 3 days ago for 1p34g there abouts did my new char hand in rinse repeat 5 times 5 rares insta cash and trbled what i spent this will also be dependant on what rares and these shiny's ? sell for on your server but well worth the go if u can get em cheap.

There is also another ore that gives a rare i think its bloodstone same thing again cept on my server they are way over priced to buy so i just stick with cinder ore. :D

Hi all i found this about 2 weeks ago not sure if its written anywere else as i only use this site so forgive me if it is and credit to who wrote/found it if it is.
as i said here i didnt see it but i acknowledged if it had been written else were ;).

Also just read the thread you put it in like i said i wouldn't have seen it in there as i dont pvp so no need to read that also dont think may others will have seen it you should've maybe put it under a title like mine in a thread of its own. :rolleyes:

Money

Users who are viewing this thread

Back