• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Money Making Area for Newbies (1 Viewer)

thunderchicken

RedCents
I would say do this until you are lvl 15 in order to get some sweet spell books or even crafting books to sell. Go to the farmer's fields with the scarecrows and mites just outside qeynos gates and kill kill kill. Kill all of the mites, scarecrows and farmers. They drop sweet equipment as well that you may use or even sell. We have easily made couple of gold there at lvl 12 just by doing this and selling. The scarecrows are good exp anyway for that lvl but anything there drops. ;)

I did the same thing in my teens and I got some adepts from them. It always got exciting when someone with a specific quest would get too close to the big oak tree in the center... all of a sudden a bunch of bandits would run out and start kicking butt. Those scarecrows are fun!:)

Money Making Area for Newbies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back