• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Toast - Moderator Team: UNITE! (1 Viewer)

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,730¢
Pronouns
He/Him
It recently came to my attention that we have no moderators. Zero. We have admins and members with nobody in-between.

Several people have stated their desire to help out, so we're taking them up on it. Please welcome:

RedQueen (she's not new despite the join date)
Sym
wannabehacker

We'll all be trying to get things more organized, and hopefully get the compiling forum opened again for those who like digging through code.

Since they're not admins, I hope you'll all be ok if Sym or wannabehacker still participate in contests/redcent auctions. I'm not so sure what we'll do about RedQueen's contest entries though, since she'll be the one running the contests!

tl;dr: If someone closes/deletes your thread, please blame it on one of the people above and direct hateful PMs their way.

Last edited:
:)

Hello all~

I'll be the lady working on making our contests a little more interesting.

If any of you have any questions for me feel free to shoot me a PM whenever... As for contests - I don't tend to enter them to win myself - If I do it's just for fun! :)

Toast - Moderator Team: UNITE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back