• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Mob Spawn Alert? (1 Viewer)

Maxranor

RedCents
36¢
I remember once, when using my berserker to do my bard's epic 1.0, that as soon as i spawned Trakanon a mage was in zone and on the mob. I'm sure there was some sort of alert this mage must have received, as I was the only one in zone when doing the spawning. Does anyone know how this works, and how I could go about getting it? Been watching for a a few particular mobs on Fippy and I want to move my characters from those zones. Thanks in advance, feel free to PM.

Thanks Maskoi, that's super close to what I'm looking for. From my understanding MQ2Spawnmaster works in zone only. My scenario is a little different. Say I'm in GFay, and Phini spawns. I would like to get a notice on my toon in GFay saying Phini's up, or something along those lines. This is how I assume the mage from my first post new Trak spawned and /warped over. I'm investigating SEQ to see if there's anything along these lines included. Thanks for the help!

Just so you know there was nothing in MQ2 that could tell you if the spawn was up in a zone you were not in with a toon. If you sat a level 1 toon in a zone you could wait until it triggered and check and see it up but otherwise the guy probably had the mob on a timer.

Mob Spawn Alert?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back