• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MM Question (1 Viewer)

sylkkdaskr

RedCents
I was just curious, i finally coughed up money for Damn DODH Expansion and i want to damn milk it for what its worth. I have 62 Druid and Bard that i have getting dizzy in Vxed and loving it, but i have 31 cleric that sits around doing nothing, and i did MM With druid and got Good xp, what i was wondering if i left Druid parked in Vxed with bard and had cleric solo NoKNok's would i get same XP for all the toons? or is the xp based on the lvl of the toon who gets the Mission?

At least until SoE patch it all on the 26th.... then we'll probably be getting 1/10th of an AA with each mission.... if any xp at all.. and then all toons will probably need to be in zone.... and they will probably break something anyway and completely ruin it because it will be unplayable :mad:

Boy, I am a pessimist now aren't I :p

At least until SoE patch it all on the 26th.... then we'll probably be getting 1/10th of an AA with each mission.... if any xp at all.. and then all toons will probably need to be in zone.... and they will probably break something anyway and completely ruin it because it will be unplayable

Does this happening even surprise anyone?
Really, Sony has always had the habit of giving players what they want and then taking it away. It's all about getting the higher player base to support costs of new expansions,etc... Once they feel they have it, cya to the good stuff. I would love to get some private time with the Sony dev's sometime so I can show them exactly what they are worth LOL. A few good cracks on the skull with a club might actually get their brains out of their asses.
I, and most all I have talked to agree that it is clearly impossible that they overlook things like this claiming they had no knowledge of people being able to do solo missions, etc. We all agree that the dev's are pretty much idiot assholes, but no one can be THAT stupid. It's all intentional to suck you in and pay them more money.

Now what was that about being pessimistic? LOL

shadowman33 said:
Does this happening even surprise anyone?
Really, Sony has always had the habit of giving players what they want and then taking it away. It's all about getting the higher player base to support costs of new expansions,etc... Once they feel they have it, cya to the good stuff. I would love to get some private time with the Sony dev's sometime so I can show them exactly what they are worth LOL. A few good cracks on the skull with a club might actually get their brains out of their asses.
I, and most all I have talked to agree that it is clearly impossible that they overlook things like this claiming they had no knowledge of people being able to do solo missions, etc. We all agree that the dev's are pretty much idiot assholes, but no one can be THAT stupid. It's all intentional to suck you in and pay them more money.

Now what was that about being pessimistic? LOL
It's called marketing :P

MM Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back