• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MM any still work? (1 Viewer)

Dman0129

RedCents
67¢
I was reading ina few post about the lava storm MM where u use 3 people and go in and go to a few spots then done....I tried doing this last night but they changed the mission where now you have to kill 40 goblins....Are there any other missions like this anymore? If you dont want to post it here can pm me would appreciate it, dont know anyone for PL and when you get into your 30's no one groups......would appreciate all the help possible.

most all the MM's have been long nerfed due to people massively abusing afk MM macros. Naggy mission is easily doable by 3 if you get it right. It's been so long since I even did any after all the nerfs though, that I really cant' tell ya if there are any out there that are still "exploitable" or anything like that.

lsmm macro still works, people rewrote it but after the new expansion something is wierd wth it i havent spent time to figure out what...but it does still work i see people usieng

Yeah the LSMM was rewritten, we had to boot some girl from the guild cause she was 5 boxing afk all week. Official reason for boot -- doing MMs while we were raiding, 3 strikes rule. Real Reason -- jelousy

MM any still work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back