• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Mischief or Thornblade? Which Trio? (1 Viewer)

lanceval

20yrs Never Suspended
RedCents
2,448¢
I am considering having a go on Mischief or Thornblade.
Any suggestions as for which server is better, i am on Asian time zone.
I will roll a paladin, a bard and a druid.
Any suggestions are also welcome.

Thornblade is much less populated, while mischief is pretty crowded. It all depends on what you want to do. More people usually means more help, raiding etc..it also means more greed, higher prices and more douchebags...so there's that. Your playtime might be decent though.

I play on both. If you want to buy raid gear in the bazaar instead of farming it, Mischief would be better. I do like Thornblade more because I feel it has a better community and I have whole zones to myself to farm named and grind. Keep in mind they will get merged at some point.

I didn't know Thornblade was also random loot. Been learning the in's and out's of 6 boxing the past few weeks and was am about to give the random loot server a try, I may see you on Thornblade in the next day or two!

I've been playing on Thornblade since Omens and it really is a great, albeit small, community.

The bazaar isn't as active, but if you're desperate for a few items, you can transfer from Mischief.

Question - Mischief or Thornblade? Which Trio?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back