• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Minesweeper Cheat FTW (1 Viewer)

crackz

RedCents
This is a little-known cheat, probably because no one bothered to look for it in the first place...
Open Minesweeper with all other apps minimized. type 'xyzzy' and hold shift for a second. now when you mouse-over individual squares, a black or white pixel appears in the top left-hand corner. black=mine, white=safe. sadly enough, people bet on minesweeper times, so i've been raking in the winnings (i.e. a couple sodas and a dollar)

Who the fuck bets on minesweeper?

Are you in high school? They should be betting on heads up Ztetris matches on TI 86s and 89s in that case :P

lol, a lot of kids calc's dont even work after they ran a virus on their calc that i made. people are dumb like that.

Now I am confused. Are you haxx0ring people's calculators?

Well, due to TI being very stupid, I am able to design a program that won't stop even when you press the [ON] button on the TI-89. Make people think it's Pacman, and voila! Their calculators wont stop running the program, they have to take the batteries out, they lose all unarchived memory. Pure pwnage.

So their calculators didn't work because they lost their memory? Sounds like you really did some damage, careful with that virus now. Lets just hope that thing doesn't spread any further.

The only reason you need memory is to put your math notes in.

"design" a program?

Lol. How did I miss his responses to this 2 weeks ago. That's priceless. And it makes them "not work" ?? I haven't really bothered transferring anything on my TI's since high school, which for me was 7 years back, but if I remember right, it takes all of about 2 minutes to transfer zshell and a handful of games. It's not even much of a hassle. Not to mention you can also transfer any notes you've typed in, not to mention the proliferance of USB devices makes it that much more common to run into the TI USB hookups and just use that to type your notes in with a keyboard in a fraction of the time. Big whoop.

As if it's even hard to make a recursive script in a TI calculator in the first place. My god man. Or kid. Whatever. Get over yourself. FFS, minesweeper cheats? What's next, how to artificially run up the score on solitaire?

Khatib got the job done. Now an indignant reply from Crackz

Minesweeper Cheat FTW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back