• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Milk and Cookies with IHC (1 Viewer)

RedCents
88¢
I am wondering is there a way to summon and auto inventory using the milk and cookie dispensers. Any help would be appreciated and thank you upfront.

I am wondering is there a way to summon and auto inventory using the milk and cookie dispensers. Any help would be appreciated and thank you upfront.
I used to use mq2melee to summon my milk/cookies and then mq2melee to eat/drink or mq2feedme

downflag1=1
downflag2=1
downflag3=1
downflag4=1
downflag5=1
downflag6=1
downshit1=/if (${FindItemCount[=Warm Milk]}<=5 && ${Cast.Ready[Warm Milk Dispenser]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}) /casting "Warm Milk Dispenser" item
downshit2=/if (${FindItemCount[=Fresh Cookie]}<=5 && ${Cast.Ready[Fresh Cookie Dispenser]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}) /casting "Fresh Cookie Dispenser" item
downshit3=/if (${Me.Hunger}<4500 && ${FindItemCount[=Fresh Cookie]}>0) /useitem "Fresh Cookie"
downshit4=/if (${Me.Thirst}<4500 && ${FindItemCount[=Warm Milk]}>0) /useitem "Warm Milk"
downshit5=/if (${Cursor.Name.Equal[Fresh Cookie]}) /autoinventory
downshit6=/if (${Cursor.Name.Equal[Warm Milk]}) /autoinventory

Question - Milk and Cookies with IHC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back