• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - MeshGenerator.exe does not show menu like in the youtube video (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,449¢
When I run MeshGenerator in Windows 10, it looks like this:
meshproblem.jpg

The YouTube video MeshGenerator Tutorial (EverQuest MQ2Nav for Very Vanilla) shows a nice menu bar with (File Mesh Edit View):
vlcsnap-2023-12-19-14h20m38s324.png

My MeshGenerator_UI.ini:
INI:
[Window][Debug##Default]
Pos=60,60
Size=400,400
Collapsed=0

[Window][Properties]
Pos=363,70
Size=415,114
Collapsed=0

[Window][##Tools]
Pos=1685,21
Size=315,1104
Collapsed=0

I've tried turning High DPI scaling override on and off like I need to do with eqgame.exe
1703013931745.png

Finally, my MeshGenerator.exe is signed by RedGuides LLC: ‎Monday, ‎December ‎18, ‎2023 6:15:53 PM

My speedy little mount often slips off the edges in Ankexfen Keep, so I hoped to mark some avoid areas and maybe change the radius a bit.
Any help would be greatly appreciate, thank you.

Last edited:
At least on Windows when you run into the situation where it is off the screen. Hit the windows icon key in the lower left of the area of the keyboard, this bring up your task bar, then right click on the mesh generator icon and select maximize. This should fit it right to your window.

Question - MeshGenerator.exe does not show menu like in the youtube video

Users who are viewing this thread

Back