• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Mesh required for Laurion Inn Zone (1 Viewer)

RedCents
21¢
I am in Laurion Inn Zone in the New NOS expansion. When I try to put my tank in Sic Tank mode, I get "Tank Mode requires a mesh for this zone you're in. Switching to Manual Mode" pops up and the complie switches back to Manuel - any suggestions.

I am in Laurion Inn Zone in the New NOS expansion. When I try to put my tank in Sic Tank mode, I get "Tank Mode requires a mesh for this zone you're in. Switching to Manual Mode" pops up and the complie switches back to Manuel - any suggestions.
have you ran the mesh updater? It's on the Very Vanilla tab of the RedGuides Launcher as "Launch Mesh Updater"?

you need meshes to use modes that require a mesh.

Yeah, I have been having the same problem, meshes work in the previous expansion's, but not the current one. Been banging my head trying to work it out. I'll follow Sic's suggested links.

Thanks

Yeah, I have been having the same problem, meshes work in the previous expansion's, but not the current one. Been banging my head trying to work it out. I'll follow Sic's suggested links.

Thanks
run the mesh updater or download the meshes directly and put them in the correct folder /resources/mq2nav (not /mq2nav)

Mesh required for Laurion Inn Zone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back