• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MercRez

Lua - MercRez (1 Viewer) 1.21

RedCents
4,633¢
Pronouns
He/Him
MrInfernal submitted a new resource:

MercRez - Disband a member, call out merc, suspend merc, re-invite member

MercRez is for when you have a full group and your rezzer dies. Now, you can automatically:

• Disband a group member
  • Unsuspend a merc
  • Have the merc rez and buff as needed
  • Re-suspend the merc
  • Re-invite the disbanded group member
View attachment 56077

This was requested in my Lua request thread and I had some ideas of how to...

Read more about this resource...

just a question, would it be possible to add another step before unsuspending the merc?
When you're in an instance with a full group the merc won't unsuspend because that would exceed the zone limit of 6 PC. If you could add the step to respawn the dead PC to bind and waiting 30-60 secs before attempting to spawn the merc, that would be awesome (maybe as an option so you can turn it on if you do a lot of instance like when using /grind). If not, we just have to be mindful of doing that before we give the mercrez command.

MrInfernal updated MercRez with a new update entry:

Disbanded member release / New run command

The disbanded member will release to bind point prior to the merc unsuspend. This should help with instances that only allow 6 characters.

Can now be used while loading the Lua!
Usage: /lua run mercrez <MemberToDisband> <MemberToUseMerc> <Optional: Seconds to unsuspend merc for> .

Otherwise, the program will remain open until ended with /mercrez stop/close/exit

Read the rest of this update entry...

Had an interesting situation happen. While the Lua was active my puller got a wild hair and started pulling while the merc was active. So when the timer expired it tried to suspend and invite but combat...Once the fight was over I suspened the merc and did the reinvite manually. Do you think if I went with a shorter active time on the merc I could avoid this?

Lua - MercRez

Users who are viewing this thread

Back