• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Mercenary changes (1 Viewer)

RedCents
618¢
I logged in after today's patch, and my FTP characters can no longer use a mercenary! When I try to hire a new one, all the apprentice mercs are displayed as "All Access".

Is anyone else seeing this? Is this a bug, or are they trying to stop FTP?

Solution
*** Mercenaries ***

- Mercenaries have been simplified. There are no longer Tiers of mercenaries, only Apprentice and Journeyman ranks.
- - The Apprentice mercenaries are the former Apprentice Tier-V while Journeyman mercenaries are the former Journeyman Tier-V.
- - You must have an all-access account in order to use Journeyman mercenaries. This includes temporary all access gained through using Krono.

So that was the change.. but test doesnt have f2p technically... wonder if it just wasnt tested lol

1652913177470.png
*** Mercenaries ***

- Mercenaries have been simplified. There are no longer Tiers of mercenaries, only Apprentice and Journeyman ranks.
- - The Apprentice mercenaries are the former Apprentice Tier-V while Journeyman mercenaries are the former Journeyman Tier-V.
- - You must have an all-access account in order to use Journeyman mercenaries. This includes temporary all access gained through using Krono.

So that was the change.. but test doesnt have f2p technically... wonder if it just wasnt tested lol

1652913177470.png

Last edited:
Solution
*** Mercenaries ***

View attachment 39945
He's talking about the beta server, which is different than the test server and isn't normally accessible to players. I guess that's what he uses for testing though.

Question - Mercenary changes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back