• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Merc revival issue (1 Viewer)

Fujwrecks

banned
BANNED
RedCents
23¢
Sorry for bombing forums with questions, but every single post with an ini file copy has merc in it, thus making it hard to find.

Sometimes my toon revives his merc, sometimes he doesn't. What triggers the merc's revival? I may be missing something. Is KA managing the merc or a plugin? Sorry I'm quite the noob, new to this.

If you start kiss with a merc it will revive. If your merc isn't there when starting and you summon while kiss is running, it won't revive.

Thank you so much, much appreciated.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I'm going to say my problem has to be a different issue. I made 100% sure yesterday that my mercs were up when I ran KA and I woke up today to 2 dead mercs with expired bodies and KA still running

- - - Updated - - -

Shameless self bump

hrm, someone else had this issue before.

http://www.redguides.com/community/showthread.php/27461-Merc-Auto-Revive-Syntax?highlight=revive

I don't think we figured it out yet.

This is the code to auto revive,

Rich (BB code):
 | Revive the merc if dead and previously detected in group
        /if (${MercInGroup} && ${Window[MMGW_ManageWnd].Child[MMGW_SuspendButton].Enabled} && ${Mercenary.State.Equal[DEAD]}) /notify MMGW_ManageWnd MMGW_SuspendButton LeftMouseUp

Anyone see any errors?

I've never toyed with KA codes before, but I'm reading [MMGW_SuspendButton].Enabled} which I'm guessing plays the condition in here. Does that imply that the button has to be ''usable''? If that's the case, PERHAPS I turned on KA while in combat and in that situation, it would of been greyed out.

Question - Merc revival issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back