• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - MegaDeath Table Flipper achievement (1 Viewer)

RedCents
50¢
Been working on my megadeath achievement and doing table flipper. Been looking thro the forums and haven't found much on the subject. There is a spot with 20 (an eerily familiar plant) in shards landing that have about a 90 sec respawn and was wondering if any one had macro that will open them on a loop.

There's a spot in CR where you can afk a bard singing DDD and hit two very fast respawn mushrooms. You'll pile up bears, cats, and drakes also.
Edit: I know ppl don't like fully afk but I closed mq and let them sit there singing overnight and got most of flipper in one go

There's a spot in CR where you can afk a bard singing DDD and hit two very fast respawn mushrooms. You'll pile up bears, cats, and drakes also.
Edit: I know ppl don't like fully afk but I closed mq and let them sit there singing overnight and got most of flipper in one go
you could give this spot and this tip without the a: encouraging afk and b: saying how people don't like afk but do it anyhow.

now some loser who stays around RG just to report people is going to look for people in CR who are sitting there singing at some mushroom because they read people afk there.

losers who go around reporting people don't know if someone is using mq or not plus unattended gameplay is against tos and will get you baspended.

if you want to risk your schtuff that is your choice/prerogative - but we actively discourage it here - do people afk? absolutely. do people pikachu face when they get baspended after doing shit they know better? yep. and then surprised when people hit them with pikachu face meme.

sounds like a good spot tho, thanks for posting it

Question - MegaDeath Table Flipper achievement

Users who are viewing this thread

Back