• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Max Character Slots - Bonus After 10? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
8,544¢
Is the max number of characters slots still 14? And is there still the legacy bonus or whatever it's called once you max at least 10 of those characters to lvl. 120?

And does anyone know if that bonus works and stacks on FV? I dont know much about this. Tried searching a little bit. Any extra information is helpful

" And is there still the legacy bonus or whatever it's called once you max at least 10 of those characters to lvl. 120?" <<<<<<< What is this all about?

You might be thinking of the old "Station Access" in EQ. Sometimes mistaken for the "Legacy" server bonus and/or Station Pass. That gave you 2 extra slots so some players would have 2 more in addition to the ones listed below. There is no longer a way to get those 2 extra.

There is nothing about level 120 bonus in EQ.

All Access has 8 base and can add 3 thru Loyalty merchant and 3 thru marketplace. 14 total
Silver get 4 base plus those 6 = 10
F2P get 2 base plus 6 = 8

It has been reported that 20 slots have been noticed on Beta.

The only form of "Legacy Bonus XP" I'm aware of was from the "bring a friend" campaign circa 2010-2011 during House of Thule.
I created my 2nd acct and still get bonus XP on that account as well as my main. Makes tearing the Shammy AAs up pretty quick work.

Never heard about any XP Bonus related to making and maxing 10+ PCs on same acct for a bonus. Sounds like quite a feat!

~TheFiddler~

The only form of "Legacy Bonus XP" I'm aware of was from the "bring a friend" campaign circa 2010-2011 during House of Thule.
I created my 2nd acct and still get bonus XP on that account as well as my main. Makes tearing the Shammy AAs up pretty quick work.

Never heard about any XP Bonus related to making and maxing 10+ PCs on same acct for a bonus. Sounds like quite a feat!

~TheFiddler~
Ahh yes. OP is asking about character slots AND exp. And yes, your right the "refer a friend" has that nice xp bonus that still happens, if you set it up back then. He can't get it now.

FV has a permanent bonus 50% XP which stacks with all other XP bonuses.

And there is also "fellowship" exp sharing he might have in mind.

Hopefully some of this will help

I think he might be referring to the "Legacy Characters" feature:

"Legacy characters allow your characters on the same account on the server to receive a semi-permanent experience bonus.

• When players reach max level (for the current era) with a character, their account receives an experience bonus for all characters on that server.
  • e.g., When a player has 1 max level character, their account receives a 10% bonus EXP buff.
  • When a player has 2 max-level characters, the buff stacks. They now get 20% bonus EXP.
    • This bonus caps at a 100% bonus.
    • When the server's level cap increases, players will lose the buff until they get one of their characters to max level again, and the bonus starts again at 10%."

To my knowledge, this only exists on Oakwynd and thus would not apply to Firiona Vie server (and doesn't at this point require level 120 since Oakwynd has a much lower level cap currently). Since the bonus caps at 100%, you'd just need 10 character slots to max the bonus.

"Legacy characters allow your characters on the same account on the server to receive a semi-permanent experience bonus.

• When players reach max level (for the current era) with a character, their account receives an experience bonus for all characters on that server.
  • e.g., When a player has 1 max level character, their account receives a 10% bonus EXP buff.
  • When a player has 2 max-level characters, the buff stacks. They now get 20% bonus EXP.
    • This bonus caps at a 100% bonus.
    • When the server's level cap increases, players will lose the buff until they get one of their characters to max level again, and the bonus starts again at 10%."

To my knowledge, this only exists on Oakwynd and thus would not apply to Firiona Vie server (and doesn't at this point require level 120 since Oakwynd has a much lower level cap currently). Since the bonus caps at 100%, you'd just need 10 character slots to max the bonus.
Ah yes, this is what I am talking about.

Thank you all for the replies

• e.g., When a player has 1 max level character, their account receives a 10% bonus EXP buff.[/URL]
Supposed to apply to all servers as the bonus is account based, cannot confirm if it does work as described.

Question - Max Character Slots - Bonus After 10?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back