• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - MAPS (1 Viewer)

underdog

RedCents
13¢
maps aren't working on 1 account no matter what order I load accounts in its always that same account . even a fresh reboot
1. Start MQ
2. Start EQ

I tried unloading and repluging the MQ2Maps
checked map ini
I don't know what else to look for they just stop working on that 1 account . any ideas

Thanks maskoi will try that when I get home , I did the layers as you said make sure I didn't click by mistake or forgot to turn back on but nothing....
its annoying as hell hehe . will let you know if the /mac map fixes it

- - - Updated - - -

nope the /mac map did not work

Wasn't sure where to put this. I have noticed in Plane of Fear Ct flickering in and out same thing in Plane of Hate for Inny and in Sol B with naggy. I am running MQ2 spawns as well and noticed that it tells me Indestuctible invisible spawn. 3 nights ago in Hate Inny poped for like 30 seconds and then was gone. Some people were talking and saying that somebody was running show EQ and that is the reason it depoped. Is that true? am i causing the spawns to skip by using the plugin?

Question - MAPS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back