• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tip - Map Labels - CFG Command (1 Viewer)

Rusang

Learner of Many Things
RedCents
1,431¢
Here is a brief command I am now using in my CFG file. I do not know where else to share but create a thread. Please feel free to merge my thread into another, but I hope this helps someone!
I like running all layers on the map (1, 2, and 3) but without the labels. Occasionally, I do need the labels on one of the characters and turn them on. Logging off for the evening, I frequently return the next day with all Labels on the map on every toon, which can slow performance and crowd the map. Having to go one toon at a time to turn them off is too time consuming.

Through reading documentation, and with some help in Discord (@kaen01 THANK YOU for helping with the status of a checked box!), I put together this command to turn off labels upon login.

Hope this helps someone!

INI:
/if (${Window[MapViewWnd/MVW_LabelsToggleButton].Checked}) /notify MapViewWnd MVW_LabelsToggleButton leftmouseup

Here is a brief command I am now using in my CFG file. I do not know where else to share but create a thread. Please feel free to merge my thread into another, but I hope this helps someone!
I like running all layers on the map (1, 2, and 3) but without the labels. Occasionally, I do need the labels on one of the characters and turn them on. Logging off for the evening, I frequently return the next day with all Labels on the map on every toon, which can slow performance and crowd the map. Having to go one toon at a time to turn them off is too time consuming.

Through reading documentation, and with some help in Discord (@kaen01 THANK YOU for helping with the status of a checked box!), I put together this command to turn off labels upon login.

Hope this helps someone!

INI:
/if (${Window[MapViewWnd/MVW_LabelsToggleButton].Checked}) /notify MapViewWnd MVW_LabelsToggleButton leftmouseup
I don't know if the last patching allowing you to disable the new interface stuff changed it or not, but some of the recent eq change make it so you can't "see" if a checkbox is checked without having that checkbox displayed.

Tip - Map Labels - CFG Command

Users who are viewing this thread

Back