• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Manipulating search order in bazaar and barter (1 Viewer)

aamlord

RedCents
10¢
When the traders have the same price, and the buyer has bazaar search sorted by prices (lowest first), you could get yourself to show first by being the most recent to start trader. If someone shows up higher than you in searches, simply stop, then restart trader mode. This usually helps get you to sell stuff sooner even when all seller price matches.

But barter is giving me trouble. It does not seem like the search order can be controlled by first or last to start buyer mode and it seems if I am the "alpha" and I leave bazaar then return hours later I can still retain it. But if I log out I can end up anywhere in the list. Has anyone figured out how the listing order is determined? And is there a way to manipulate this so you'd show up first in buy list sorted by highest buyer first?

Lastly is there a working kicker macro or plugin somewhere? I got asinine buyerS who thinks exquisite fluid, exquisite marrow, and porous loam are worth over 200k and those are probably the reason elegant gears and exalted & sublime augs costs so effing much. If I could kick those 2 buyers off line during "quiet" time when the players are most likely sleeping, other people could get them cheaper and keep bazaar down.

Well, those varies by servers and on my server when the 2 hard core barter aren't up I can get some at 100k to 150k. The hardcore barter are tied to trader who tries to resell those for 350k or so. One of the trader is still buying up cheap glossy drake scales and metallic drake hides and are still trying to sell for a lot.

If there were a way to boot those barter off line, it'd give the other honest barter with sensible price a chance to get those 3 stuff.

Manipulating search order in bazaar and barter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back