• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Mana Repercussion Aura (1 Viewer)

millertime

RedCents
Not sure what im doing wrong but i hope someone can help.

Trying to run two aura's on my enchanter

1. Twincast Aura Rk. III
2. Mana Repercussion Aura Rk. II

Cant get the enchanter to quit trying to cast Mana Repercussion Rk. II. even though its already running.

This doesnt do this when i use Learners Aura and Twincast Aura.

Can someone post what my macro buff line for Mana Rep should look like?

Thanks in advance.

The mana repercussion line is a weird aura line that drops like every 30 secs an the recasts it self. I haven't been able to determine why kiss keeps trying to recast it but I am working on it.

your answer to the question is this. MQ2cast doesnt see it as an aura but more so as a buff even though its an aura. the way to get around this with 2 auras running is to ensure the first aura i.e. Learners aura is up first. What u can do which is what i do is this. in mq2melee downshit6=/if (${Me.Aura[Mana Reprecussion].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Learners Aura].ID}) /docommand /nomodkey /notify AuraWindow buff${Math.Calc[${Me.Buff[Mana Reprecussion].ID}-1].Int} leftmouseup. In kissassist put learners aura as one of the first buffs to be up. This exaple would trigger and cast learners aura as ur first aura and mama reprecussion as ur second buff so it wont try to recast it all the time. i use this exampole all the time.

Question - Mana Repercussion Aura

Users who are viewing this thread

Back