• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - mana bar (1 Viewer)

jmastema

RedCents
307¢
for some reason my mana bar on my sk disappears after 1 fight and does not return. Has any one else seen this? was fine but now can not set my sk as puller since it believes it has no mana

exit out of game and rename the default ui to somethings else and run patcher, it will download your default ui again see if that works, might need to do a reloadui on the sk other then that get your mana bar to disappear and try /echo {Me.PctMana} think that should say in the mq2 window your mana pct, could be just visual.
have you tried casting spells with the bar gone?

I had this problem that I narrowed down to MQ2Bot (on live servers -- I didn't try progression). Now that I can't use that plugin anymore, it no longer happens. I also use innerspace, so maybe there's something there? What plugins/programs are you running?

I have it happen on the progression servers, only happens to my cleric. If you click on that players bar in the group window if fixes itself. No Idea why. Default UI

Doesn't seem to affect anything but a graphical glitch, and scare you that the inc pull will wipe you :)

Question - mana bar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back